- Take up device prototyping challenges in just 10 days.
- Learn about sensors, devices, electronic concepts and fundamentals while you prototype your very own Arduino.
- Upskill your creativity with a mix of fundamental principles, tips, and new projects each day.
This book will serve as a quick 10 day crash course to become well acquainted with the Arduino platform. The primary focus of the book is to empower you to use the Arduino platform by applying basic fundamental principles and be able to apply those fundamental principles for building almost any type of physical device. The projects that you will come across in this book are self-contained micro-controller projects, interfacing with single peripheral devices (such as sensors), building compound devices (multiple devices in a single setup), prototyping standalone devices (powered from independent power sources), working with actuators (such as DC motors) and interfacing with AC powered devices (a light bulb).
By the end of this book, you will be well-versed with the fundamental principles in a pragmatic and scientific manner. You will also be confident enough to take up new device prototyping challenges.
What you will learn
- Writing the First Arduino Sketch
- Using Semiconductor Diodes
- Determining how to connect the Sensor to Arduino
- Using Serial Monitor to view Program Output
- Reading digital and analog input from a sensor device
- Powering DC motors from battery
- Interfacing a Relay module with Arduino